Permanent - Marden, Kent
£25K - £35K (DOE) + profit share
We are looking for a highly motivated, full stack PHP web developer, with a minimum of 3 years work experience, to contribute to the evolution of our award winning cardiac software as a service (SaaS), ECG On-Demand®.
You will be working alongside our lead developer on a broad range of projects including back-end server logic (primarily PHP), third party API integration, front-end single page applications, device interfacing and simple ClickOnce applications (DOE). You will also assist in debugging and maintaining the existing code base.
Since the initial release in 2010, ECG On-Demand® has gained many influential clients from both the NHS and international private healthcare industry. We are planning to refactor many core components to ensure future stability and expansion of our platform to which you will be an integral part of.
You must have proven skills in the following:
- Excellent problem solving
- A strong grasp of OOP
- PHP 5.4 to 7+ / Laravel / Codeigniter (for legacy systems) / Slim
- HTML / CSS / Sass
- MySQL / SQL
- PDF generation (we’ve traditionally used FPDF)
- Git / Bitbucket
- Ability to learn independently
- C# .net
- Appreciation of good UX design principles.
- Knowledge of both IIS and Nginx
- SSL certificates installation (Windows and Linux)
- Rough understanding of I.T. and network infrastructure including AW
- Good telephone manner
- Good sense of humour and strong work ethic
We are open to using alternative technologies where appropriate. We would therefore be interested in candidates with experience in other programming languages, who can bring new ideas.
To apply for this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.